How do I expunge my criminal case (cause)?
Since we are unable to provide legal assistance, you should review the Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 55, relating to expunctions or seek counsel from a licensed attorney, please review CR.55.pdf

Show All Answers

1. The Court deferred adjudication of my guilt and placed me on probation and my probation has since been terminated. Is this record available to potential employers, etc?
2. How can I file for a Petition of Non-Disclosure of my deferred adjudication?
3. Where do I go to file charges against someone who has committed a crime?
4. I was a victim of a criminal offense. Where can I go to get information or assistance concerning the status or outcome of the case (cause)?
5. How do I expunge my criminal case (cause)?
6. How does a government agency get copies of criminal records?