COVID-19 OPERATING PLAN FOR THE JUDICIARY OF VAL VERDE AND TERRELL COUNTIES Click here to see plan
Public Notice of public hearing to adopt the 2020-2021 County Budget. Click here to view notice.
The primary mission of our office is to be accessible to serve the public with the utmost integrity and honesty, to do our best to provide essential services through an efficient and productive use of the county’s resources and to be obligated to the citizens of our county.
The Val Verde County Judge’s Office is responsible for:
- Authorizing and filing of purchase requisitions directly supervised by the Judge
- Hearing probate and guardianship cases
- Managing and administrating the County Welfare Program
- Producing the monthly Commissioners Court Agenda
- Upholding the integrity of the county through the pursuit of just actions